Loved this blog post from Open College of the Arts…..
Six ways to find creative spark in a busy world:
- Do Nothing: Watch and listen.
- Doodle: Applied visual thinking (doodling without thinking) helps imagination to soar by firing up neurons.
- Be positive: A positive state of mind is a the trigger for creative flow.
- Participate: The notion of participation is not only of working directly with others, but also that of participating in the world around us.
- Collaborate: An effective partnership, whether in real-life or whether in spirit, is one which stimulates the creative juices, fosters the creative spirit, and inspires a stronger belief in our own ideas.
You can find the full article by clicking on the link above.