I completed these back in November when the autumn leaves were littering the pavements. I was enjoying sketching but thought I should mix things up a bit. Came across them today so thought I’d post them.
I started off with blue writing ink which worked quite well
Then tried liquid watercolour which I’d picked up in Tiger – comes in an ink type bottle. The leaf imprints weren’t great but I liked the effect when I washed over with diluted colour. Probably should have left it at single colour as the gold didn’t really work so well.
Think I may revisit this technique again to add texture – just not sure when or on what.